We provide sporting, recreational activities, community inclusion, work skills, personal and living skills and much more! Lesson plans are developed by our staff in consultation with participants and Group Facilitators.
- Our programs are tailored to each group taking into consideration the participant needs, goals and abilities
- Our service hours are between 9.00am to 4.30pm – longer than any other service – and will be increasing to a possible 10 hours per day
- We provide an optional pick up and drop off service, at a cost of $8.00 each way or alternatively you may drop off and pick up directly at our centres in Para Hills West, Glynde, St Mary’s and Woodville.
- All daily activities attract a charge of $7.00 per day, which is NOT covered by the NDIS
- Our service runs for 50 weeks per year
Most participants will be able to have these supports approved in their NDIS plan. If you are considering applying to attend Xlent, please call Jenny on (08) 8165 2023 or email her [email protected]
Xlent Day Programs provide:
- Each group with their own vehicle
- Groups tailored to suit different support needs
- The opportunity to change groups as a participant’s needs change
- Activities that are developed from the participants personal interests and goals
- Activities that are outcome focused
- Exposure to work skills and independent living skills
- Specialist support groups for individuals which present significant behaviours of concern – with staff implementing positive behaviour support strategies
- A ‘Success Club’ where work skills through business orientated programs are gained
View an example of one of our bi-monthly programs here: program september october 2017
You need a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader
to read and access the information contained within the above PDF file.