We provide sporting & recreational activities, community inclusion, work skills, personal and living skills, with the use of lesson plans developed by our staff.
- Our programs are tailored the each group taking in to consideration the participant needs, participants goals and abilities.
- Our service hours are between 9.00am to 4.30pm – longer than any other services.
- We provide a great pick up and drop off system, at a cost of $7.50 each way or alternatively you may drop off and pick up directly at centres.
- All daily activities attract a daily activity charge of $6.00 per day, which is invoiced monthly.
Xlent Day Options provide:
- Programs that are developed from the participants personal interests and goals
- Various groups tailored to suit different support needs
- Programs that are outcome focused
- The opportunity to change groups as his or her needs change
- Access to our various centres for centre-based activities
- A pick-up and drop-off service (conditions apply)
- Each group with their own vehicle
- Exposure to work skills and independent living skills
- Specialist support groups for individuals which present significant behaviours of concern – with staff implementing positive behaviour support strategies
- A ‘Success Club’ where work skills through business orientated programs are gained
- Computer training rooms
View an example of one of our programs and the associated details.