Our team is fondly known as the X-Crew who pride themselves on being Dedicated, Professional, Supportive, Compassionate and Inspirational.
The crew all hold a minimum of a Certificate III in Disability. Our staff successfully work with challenging participants. We have great success in improving participant’s behaviours. For more information on what it takes – To be a member of the X Crew.
- Our experienced dedicated staff, backed up by a strong experienced management team, provide a positive attitude and a professional, accountable well organised team.
- Our staff are focused on the welfare and safety of participants and have great empathy for them.
- We pride ourselves on being an advocate for the participants with all staff members trained in mandatory notification.
- We strive for close relationships between Xlent, participants, parents / guardians and house staff.
Staff Training & Development
We have 5 dedicated training days per year plus participant alignment sessions through our fortnightly staff meetings.
- Managing Actual and Potential Aggression (MAPA)
- Child Safe Environments
- Gastrostomy (peg feeding)
- Manual Handling
- Apply First Aid
- Risk Assessment Training
- Key Word Sign
- Group Management
- Medication Management
- Team Building